Saturday 8 October 2011

Commenting

I've only recently been alerted to issues over commenting on any posts on Pass and Move. I've altered the comment settings to hopefully remedy this issue.

If you wish to comment on a post;
View the post on a separate web page by either clicking on the heading or on 'read more'.
Scroll down to the bottom to the bottom of the post, and click on 'Post a Comment'.
A pop-up window will appear. Type your comment in the text-entry box. Select whether to leave the comment through a profile, by leaving a name and URL or anonymously.
Refresh the page to see your comment below the article in question.

I'm sorry if this has caused frustration or problems; hopefully now you can contribute to the discussion, or call me an idiot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

any chance of listing the attendance for A-League games
greg

Pass and Move said...

Not particularly concerned with attendances, though I'll try in the future. I know MVC v SYD was 40,00 and NEW v MHT was 12,000. There are probably sites that count those stats.

Thanks for the comment Greg, can I ask how you find out about this site?

Anonymous said...

I saw someone mention this site in the comments section of the sbs world game site...you're doing a great job its about time we had a site that discussed the local game in an informed and entertaining manner
greg

Pass and Move said...

Ah yes TWG. Jesse Fink isn't particularly to my taste, but Micallef is pretty good.

Appreciate your support Greg

Anonymous said...

well if you haven't got cable its the only option...the show on Onehd wasn't bad but that has been scrapped...and I spoke to them the other day and it looks like they won't be renewing the contracts for the german and italian games they had been showing live
greg